bdhSterling, the leading experts in advising on financial planning for people migrating to Australia (including pension transfers to Australia) will be attending an event, hosted by Visa Bureau, at City Tower in Manchester.
The Australian Migration Seminar, hosted by the Visa Bureau, is a professional and comprehensive visa information event in the UK, delivering expert advice on all aspects of migration to Australia.
The Seminar will be held on Saturday 14th March from 11:30 – 16:30 at City Tower, New York Street, Manchester, M1 4BT
What can you expect from the Australian Migration Seminar?
A Registered Australian Migration Agent will discuss at length your visa options, the application process and recent changes to the Australian migration program.
Collect information on the Australian healthcare system, schooling, universities and real estate. Several financial providers will be able to advise on transferring your money to Australia and setting up bank accounts for your arrival.
Discuss current employment opportunities, salary expectations and tips on applying for your dream job in Australia. There will be job posts available at the event and industry experts advising on a variety of sectors such as teaching, construction, finance, technology, engineering and more.
Confirmed Exhibitors at the Event Include:
- anzuk Education – Teaching jobs in Australia
- Bupa – Health and dental insurance providers, offering advice on the Australian healthcare system
- Halo Financial – Currency exchange
- Hays Globalink – Providing Job market information and opportunities in the finance, engineering, construction, IT and marketing industries
- John Mason International – Shipping services, removals and pet relocation
- TOEFL English Test – Recognised English test which can allocate more points towards your skilled visa application
- Westpac – Open an Australian bank account before you move and discuss your finance and mortgage options
bdhSterling will of course be there also, providing information on what you should be considering with your finances and assets, when making a move to Australia, including whether a pension transfer to Australia will be in your interest.
For full details of the event please follow this link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/australian-migration-seminar-manchester-tickets-84608037919
If you are migrating to Australia, then this event is not to be missed.
If you would like any further information on moving to Australia and require financial planning or advice on pension transfers to Australia, please contact bdhSterling on (0)1373 724249 or email firstname.lastname@example.org