If you’re moving to Australia, are an Australian returning from the UK, or you’re an Australian moving to the UK or anywhere else, we can provide accounting and tax advice through bdhTax.

Specialist tax and accounting solutions in Australia and the UK

bdhTax is our sister company, focusing on tax and accounting, with offices in both the UK and Australia. Typical areas of tax planning that they can advise on include:

  • Capital gains tax planning when a property in the UK is being sold by an individual is living in Australia (or vice versa)
  • Clarifying tax residency status and the consequences for the taxation of income
  • UK inheritance tax/estate planning
  • The consequences of letting a property when living overseas
  • The tax position if a UK pension fund is transferred to an Australian superannuation fund

They can also help with setting up and registering businesses in the UK and Australia, as well as with end of year matters including preparation of accounts and tax returns.

Visit for more information.