Technology has made it easier than ever for scammers to target victims, and the tactics they use are becoming more sophisticated. So, what can you do to protect yourself from scams?
Our latest guide has been released to coincide with Scams Awareness Fortnight and provides the information, tips, and red flags you need to know to protect your assets. You might think you’d never fall for a scam, but it can be more difficult than you think to spot them. According to Action Fraud, more than £11 million has been lost to Covid-19-related scams alone. It’s important to remain vigilant and protect yourself and others.
In our guide you can find out about:
- The cost and impact of scams on victims
- How to spot a scam, including the red flags to keep in mind
- The most common types of scams
- The psychology behind scams and why many go unreported
- What you can do to protect your pension
- The organisations that can help you if you’re worried about scams.
Download “Your guide to scams” to learn more. If you have any questions or concerns about scams, please contact us, we’re here to help you.