It can be hard to follow or keep up with the laws and regulations concerning pensions in countries such as New Zealand. At bdhSterling, we provide pension planning services for a range of different countries, giving expert advice based on your personal circumstances and savings. This service involves:
- Choosing the overseas pension that meets your needs
- Making sure any pension you set up abroad meets the UK’s required criteria set by the UK government for receiving pension funds
- Providing the recommendations to set up the investment within your overseas pension
- Enabling you to maximise the benefits you receive from your pension when you are ready to retire
- Providing advice on legislation changes to UK pensions or QROPS
Helping you reach your financial goals with a QROPS
Your pension fund is essential for ensuring you can retire when you are ready and for providing you with the right amount of income to live the life you want. When it comes to moving overseas or transferring funds to a QROPS, we recommend that you contact bdhSterling to receive the expert advice that can ensure your investments are protected and transferred abroad in the most efficient way.
To talk to bdhSterling about managing your pension transfer overseas, click here.