Cash Accounts

Relocating to a new country involves a lot of planning and preparation. A significant part of organising your move is the transfer of funds into an international bank or cash account.

Set up your international bank account before you leave the UK

For clients moving to Australia, bdhSterling can help you arrange an account (or multiple accounts) for you and your family before you arrive. So as soon as you move, you are able to spend, save and manage your money – and have one less thing on your ‘To Do’ list.

If you need to apply for an Australian Tax File Number (TFN), we can allocate this to your new international bank account. This helps to reduce the likelihood of any problems relating to tax on your arrival in the country.

International bank account convenience when you move

At bdhSterling, we have experience setting up international bank accounts in different countries and work with a range of different currencies such as Australian Dollars, Euros and US Dollars.

In addition, our team of advisers have the knowledge to recommend whether your accounts are best held personally, within a company or a retail super or self-managed fund. This allows you to relax with the knowledge you have the right international bank account, as well as one that’s operational as soon as you arrive in your new country of residence.

To talk to one of our advisers about your cash account or international bank account, you can contact us on this page.